We believe you should be involved in every aspect of designing your project, so we’ve condensed the way we work down to three simple steps…
The Design Plus Drafting team work on a diverse range of projects mainly throughout Australia.
Our qualified building designers have extensive design and construction knowledge and expertise to design the ideal home for your family.
Tell us your needs and wants, we’ll create a design for your home that you will love living in!
We work together with our clients to ensure that the finished project suits their lifestyle and is a home, not just a house.
- Discuss the project with our client to define project goals
- Initial research on site constraints and council regulations
- Prepare and send our fee proposal
- Provide a contract that outlines our deliverables
- Book survey (if required) and complete a check measure of the existing layout
- Draw the existing layout and start the concept design
- Review regulations and constraints
- Deliver the concept design for review
- Develop the design and integrate client feedback
- Provide schedule of proposed materials such as cladding, render etc
- Preliminary feedback from consultants
- Client approval of proposed design and drawings
- Confirm statutory and council requirements
- Finalise drawings including floor plans, elevations and sections
- Prepare specifications and schedules in accordance with drawings
- Compile BASIX and Statement of Environmental Effects
- Final client approval
- Lodge drawings and documents with the relevant authority
- Attend to approval authority enquires
- Issue final drawings and documents
HAVE A CHAT
ABOUT YOUR RENOVATION, EXTENSION OR ADDITION